This video discusses how to insert geographical information into the images of your website so that you can rank better in Google maps. Watch the video and apply the following steps:
1. Have a set of 20 – 40 images (you can always do less or more than that, but 20 should be the minimum).
2. Ensure that all of your images are in JPG format. PNG format will not work!
3. Go to geotag.online and sign up for an account (it’s free).
4. Insert your company address.
5. Upload your images.
6. Download your images.
7. Now put the geotagged images up on your website, your Google business page and all your online directories and social profiles!
By geotagging the images of your law firm, you’ll find that you’re establishing “location relevance”. This means that when people are looking or your services in your city, your business is more relevant to the location because your images, your written address, and everything about your site all communicate that you’re located in your city and at your address.
We hope that you find this helpful and that it assists you and your law firm in your marketing activities!