5 Tips to Improve Facebook Page Performance in 10 Minutes
1. Complete “About” Section. An incomplete “about” section can result in decreased Facebook page performance. Without one a visitor may think that the page simply isn’t legit. The type of information-thing that most pages have in common is the inclusion of links to other sites such as a website, blog pages, and Instagram accounts. Tip: Use a link shortener such as Bitly to optimise space.
2. Update The Cover Image. An engaging cover image is an easy win for us to boost the Facebook page performance. The first thing our audience sees when they land on our page-make it as easy as possible for visitors to figure out who we are and what we do. Tip: Use an image that relates to the product or service you offer- at least 851×314 pixels to warrant high quality.
3. Post at The Right Time. Make use of calendar events such as New Year, Valentine’s Day, 4th of July, Christmas or any local event celebration to promote your service or offer on FB page. Tip: Try to include a call to action within every post. For instance: like if you agree, share to win, comment on your favourite flavour, tag a friend who would love this.
4. Like Other Pages. Liking other pages will help increase your reach… that is if we also engage with the page. Help you expand your community-by getting us inspired with our own content based on what is or isn’t working on other Facebook pages. Tip: Drop some comments in FB page you like.
5. Add Milestones. FB is perfect medium for brand storytelling. Enables us to connect with our audience emotionally, which creates a stronger bond. Include stories about how you started your business, new product launches, and any awards your’ve won or recognition you’ve received. Find ways to express how excited you are about your customers.Tip: Highlight images more so than comments.